1. To be honest, I did a fantastic job writing it, and my editor (Zee Monodee - who I like to praise every chance I get) marvelous work getting it to the delicious book that's out now.
2. It's a romance, so the HEA is guaranteed, even though at a couple of points you may question if it will ever happen.
3. It's a medical romance with a gorgeous doctor and a beautiful nurse. Sorry no hot sex against the wall in the doctor's lounge (not that I didn't think about putting it in).
4. You get to tour two African countries without leaving the comfort of your own home. Ghana and South Africa are places you must experience.
5. It's a light read which will leave you happy, complete, and yet wanting more (which I will give you in the next book in the series, Destiny Mine).
Bonus reason #6 - Look at the cover. Don't you want to kiss it? Or is that just me?
Before you click the link to go buy the book, enter to win a $20 Amazon gift card.
Ghanaian nurse Aurora ‘Ora’ Aikins never expected to find the love of her life while on vacation in South Africa. Engaged to another and believing that love has no place in her life, she returns to Ghana, and puts duty and honor first.
Three years later, Dr. Jason Lartey still can’t get Ora out of his mind or his heart. After learning she never married, he takes a risk and moves to Ghana hoping to rekindle what they started. His sudden appearance in Ora’s Emergency Department sends sparks flying all over again.
They’re in the same country, working in the same hospital, and together but distance creeps between them. Can they make their destined love one for the ages?