Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we are celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki.
1. I celebrated my birthday on Tuesday and got a huge number of wonderful birthday wishes.
2. Monday was a holiday (Kwame Nkrumah's birthday - the first president of Ghana).
3. I only had to work for half a day on my birthday (don't be jealous).
4. I climbed up the mountain (on my birthday) for exercise. This was my third time doing it since I moved to the mountain.
5. I had a brilliant week. Nothing more needed to make me smile.
6. Last but not least, Black Opal Books has picked up my short story for their Winter Anthology. Yay!
How was your week?
This is a blog hop so if you have the time check out the other blogs.