Friday 21 April 2017

Midwife to Destiny is live in Audio Book format #audiobook #contemporaryromance


For all of those audio book lovers  out there I have fantastic news for you. As per usual I have jumped the gun and already told you. Yes you read correctly. Midwife to Destiny, the first book in the Destiny African Romance series (of which there are 4 books) is now out in audio book format.

I am one happy author. It makes me giggle every time I listen to it. Every time!

Here's a sneak peak at what you'll be hearing when you decide to buy Midwife to Destiny in audio and you're cleaning your house, exercising, or driving around and need an escape into the world of romance.




Here are the buy links:



iTuneshttps://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/audiobook/midwife-to-destiny-destiny-african-romance-series-book/id1227817060?mt=11

If I ever meet the narrartor, Mark Rossman, in person I'm pretty sure I'll fangirl him.

10 comments:

I love reading your comments.