We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways! And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
This blog hop is all about presenting fun facts about ourselves and I am up for the challenge.
1. I get a tad bit violent when I play sports (even when they aren't contact). That's why karate and I make such a perfect match.
2. Barring the fact from number one, I'm a peacemaker. I'd love for everyone in the world to get along and live in harmony and I try my best to make that happen by being positive.
3. I'm a classic Libra. It takes me forever to make a decision. Forever!
4. Put me in a room with statues and I'm running out of there as if I've heard gunshots.
5. I'm unforgettable. I'm not bragging when I say this. I'm nothing special, but once you meet me in person I'm impossible to forget.
6. I absolutely hate it when my stomach drops on a ride at the amusement park, but I'll go on those rides because of the drops.
7. I've been called crazy more than once in my life. Most times I didn't take offense.
8. Ticking things off of lists is one of my favorite things to do. It's so exhilarating to mark down your accomplishments.
9. Except for chocolate I enjoy giving things away. So for this hop I'm giving away a $5 All Romance ebooks gift card. All you have to do is enter the Rafflecopter.
By the way I have a book coming out on January 12th. The third in my Destiny Series which can be read as a stand alone. You can pre-order it before the 12th.
Time is ticking away for Adjoa Twum. She has until the end of the year to find a guy, fall in love, and marry. Or else, her father will disinherit her from the family business. Adjoa hasn’t had success with the dating game. No man meets her expectations. Esi, her cousin, suggests a fake relationship with Adjoa’s best friend, Kwame Opoku, to pacify her relentless father.
Kwame thinks Adjoa’s request is ridiculous. Posing as her boyfriend might get tricky, but he can’t say no to those beautiful eyes. Once the falsified relationship begins, things heat up. He discovers deep feelings for her, feelings that might lose Adjoa and her friendship.
Should they take the chance and up it to the next level?
Entwined Destiny Buy Links
Amazon : http://amzn.to/1R5bDR8
All Romance eBooks: http://bit.ly/1JGyGLP
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1MHHpNViTunes: http://apple.co/1kup9Rx
a Rafflecopter giveaway