Everyone (except those who aren’t in the business) knows that publishing is not a go-it-alone venture. If a writer can become successful without the help of others, then please let me know how. I’d like to take this small opportunity to thank those who have been most helpful in my writing career. Let’s think of this post as my sort of Emmy speech, only I’m not an actress, well I am, but that’s neither here nor there.
- Black Opal Books for giving me a chance to publish my books Love Through Time and Love Undercover
- Decadent Publishing for taking the chance to publish Midwife to Destiny and soon to be released Destiny Mine
- Debbie Christiana – I raise my chocolate up to this wonderful, supportive woman who provides me with pictures of half dressed men to cheer me up, celebrate my birthday, and just for the hell of it.
- Empi Baryeh a fabulous writer who has become my mentor, friend and go too woman.
- Cathrina Constantine – My awesome friend, beta reader, and review partner. We’ve had so much fun with our dual book reviews.
- Kiru Taye- all I can say is that I want to be like her one day.
- Zee Monodee- the writer/editor who taught me how to show versus tell. Before her I was like, what the heck does that mean? She’s made me a better writer.
- All of the bloggers who've had me on their blog to gush about my novels. Blowing you huge kisses
- My friends who have read my books and given me wonderful feedback. I keep you around for a reason.
- To everyone who has ever shared, tweeted, or google plus-ed anything for me. You have my ultimate thanks.
- Last but not least, my blog readers.Where would I be without you? It's not a question worth pondering.
Of course the list could go on into the millions but I’ll end here.
Any shout out of gratitude you’d like to make?