- I'm on a blog tour with LoveBites and Silk for the whole month to promote Love Undercover
- Love Undercover is on sale for only 99 cents on Amazon
- I'm having a $44 Gift Card giveaway so please feel free to participate
- I'm bound and determined to have a better year
- I've decided to kick fear to the curb. It's not too happy about that but who cares.
The last thing she expects is to fall in love with a prison guard…
Hotshot Secret Service Agent, Sarita Cerez is thrown into a medium security prison—for work. Her job is to protect the daughter of the president of South Korea. She never envisioned making friends with illegal immigrants or falling head over heels for one of the guards. Now the clandestine activity, which is integral to protecting her charge, may destroy her only chance at love.
He's never fraternized with the inmates—until he met her…
Matthew Carter always plays by the rules, which includes maintaining a strictly professional relationship with the inmates in his charge. But when Sarita saunters onto the unit, all bets are off. Her status as a deportee with a permanent ticket to Columbia means they can never be together, but try as he might, this doesn’t stop him from risking his career for her.
He's a man who values honesty above all else, and she lies for a living. Can two people from such different worlds find any common ground?