Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we're celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested.
This was a fabulous week.
1. My coworkers and clients keep me laughing all the day long. I love laughing.
2. Work wasn't all that busy this week (hence the time for laughter).
3. I travelled to Accra over the weekend and hung out with my best friend and her kids (love em). More laughter ensued. She finished my book, Love Through Time and kept telling me how much she liked it.
4. My uncle has been in the country for about two months and I finally got to see him on Sunday. Such a wonderful man.
5. You know those marshmallow, cookies covered with chocolate, I think they're called moon-pies in the US? Yup, I ate some of them.
6. I'm sharing my new mantra with the world, "Midwife to Destiny is #71 on the Amazon Bestseller List." Yeah I claim it, so it is.