Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we are celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
For the last Celebration post we're celebrating for all of 2013.
- I'm ending the year healthy and happy (Yay!)
- My book baby, Love Through Time, was released and to top off my publishing extravaganza, I have a story in A Touch of Winter which was released in December,too.
- I signed three book contracts, so you'll be reading more from me in 2014.
- I joined the celebration meme which allowed me to meet some great bloggers and remember the things I was grateful for each week.
- My friends are awesome.
- Do I need to mention chocolate? You all know me so well already.
- I definitely have to celebrate my blog readers. They're the best!
- I recently learned that a person who likes to pimp out books and authors is a book blogger- I'm officially a book blogger.
- Thanks to Love Bites and Silk, I have a lovely new banner for my blog and FB page. My blog is looking hot!
- I could go on and on, but I'll spare you all. I know 2014 will be even better than 2013. Happy New Year everyone!
What are you celebrating for 2013?