Thursday 1 August 2013

Hot Paranormal Nights Blog Hop winners of $5 gift cards


I did something nice (not too much of a rarity I hope). Since I like to give almost as much as I like to receive, I'm giving away two $5 Amazon gift cards instead of just one. I separated the commenters I knew from those I did not know and entered them into separate chances to win. This increased everyone's chances to win. I gave each entrant a number and put their number into Random.com  (downright awesome). The winners are:


Liv Rancourt (known)
Eva Millien (now known)

Congratulations ladies. I'll be sending a message to your inbox so don't think I'm junk mail.

I have so enjoyed this blog hop. A huge thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog left a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.