Thursday 15 August 2013

Celebrate the small things: Sex (ha ha ha, just kidding)

Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we are celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki.

Okay so it wasn't fair of me to try to lure you to my blog with talk of sex, but you have to admit that when sex is mentioned, people tend to flock to the blog. One day I'll have to figure out why that is, but for today I'll tell you what I'm celebrating for the week (even though I wish it was sex- you know the great kind with... um, sorry, back to the topic at hand).

This week I'm celebrating friendship. That deep type of friendship that wouldn't break even an earthquake hit, splitting the world into two and you were each on opposite sides of the fault. You would find a way to get back together and then chat and laugh as if you had never been separated. Now that's what true friendship is all about.

By the way I posted this early by mistake. My friend Cathrina and her beach loving early posting ways made me do it.

Is friendship high on your list of things to celebrate?

Since this is a blog hop, let's check out what other people are celebrating this week.

6 comments:

  1. Friendship is worth celebrating. I have long standing friends from years past and from only a few years ago as well that have gone through deep and shallow waters.

    We support each other. I thank God for friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great thing to celebrate. And sex is too LOL. You definitely got my attention when I saw your subject line in my feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendship is definitely high on my celebrations list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.