Bad kissing is not usually incorporated in a good romance novel. Usually the kisses are curl your toes, make a person swoon fantastic. Life on the other hand is filled with horrible kisses. I have listed bad experiences friends and I have had with kissing (I’m not telling you which ones are mine).
1. It’s just nasty- kisser shares more saliva than you would ever find in your own mouth.
2. Kissing someone who keeps their eyes wide open is freaky. What do they need to see at such a close range?
3. Getting tongue before you encounter the lips on a first kiss.
4. Tongue sparring. It’s more of a challenge or war than a pleasure.
5. Getting your lips sucked so hard that you want to punch him in the stomach to make him stop
I had a friend back in college who said that kissing a girl he went on a date with was really bad. He told me that if he had to kissed her again he would have them put sugar in their mouths before they kissed. I laughed so hard that I didn’t get a chance to ask him what exactly made the kiss so bad. That was the first and last kiss they ever shared.
Have you ever had a bad kiss? What made it so?