Note that the books are in no particular order.
1. The Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson - This woman has not written a book that I don't love. She has a gift for touching my heart. This book was the first one I read by her so it’s dear to me, plus it has chocolate in it
2. Waiting to Exhale by Terry McMillan - The book was better than the movie, but the movie was awesome
3. The Gift by Julie Garwood - I’m actually including all of her historical romance novels on the list, they are all spectacular novels
4. Twin Flames by Debbie Christiana - I can't say enough about this book. If you don't believe in soul mates, you will after you read Twin Flames
5. The Gambler by Lavyrle Spencer - The woman has a way of writing romance novels about real life characters that is captivating
6. Most Eligible Bachelor by Empi Baryeh -It was the first book I read that was set in Ghana where the writing was amazing, the characters were engaging, and the romance was touching (I left out hot)
7. Some Things I Never Thought I’d Do by Pearl Cleage - My aunt recommended it to me calling it a ‘true romance.’ I was amazed by her portrayal of past lives and her beautiful writing style.
8. The Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich - all of them- I’ve read up to 17 so far. I know I’m going way beyond cheating but I can’t single out one
9. Bachelor Undone by Brenda Jackson –She writes books I wish I had written
10. Love Through Time by Nana Prah -I know no one expected me to make a list of my favorite books without including mine. I absolutely love my book. It will be out this year so keep a look out so you can include it on your favorite book list too.