Friday 22 June 2012

Being Naughty is Fun


A close friend of mine has one of the most beautiful, intelligent, curious, entertaining (the list goes on and on) babies I have ever had the pleasure to get to know. I actually claim her as mine. The girl can get into so many mishaps in one day that it’s impossible to keep count. She’ll knock things over just to see things scatter. Spill things just to see the area and herself get wet, never mind that she tends to slip and fall on these wet surfaces. She also take things apart just to see what’s inside.
                When I asked my friend why she thought children intentionally create such messy conditions she laughed and said, “Being naughty is fun.” No truer words have ever been said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.