Tuesday 4 December 2018

Ultimate top 5 author wish list



Everyone is different and we all want different things . I thought I’d take a moment to share with you my ultimate author wish list. Remember not to skip the word ultimate, so they may not be the most realistic list I have ever come up with.
  1. I don’t have to promote my books – EVER! As soon as they are released they sell like sweets at a fat camp.
  2. Every book I write makes the NY Times bestseller list.
  3. Writing has made me as rich as the Astacio family from A Perfect Caress, Path to Passion and soon to be released Ambitious Seduction. Since I never revealed exactly just how wealthy they were, the amount of money they possess will increase on a daily basis.
  4. I can write my own personal romance and make it come to fruition. I’m talking how me and the man of my dreams meets, his intelligence, kindness, and handsomeness, how perfect he is for me, our intense attraction (which will include sparks which will straighten my naturally curly hair), how he makes me snort fluid out my nose because he is so damn funny. Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.
  5. For me to rule the world with love and discipline. Okay so this isn’t author related, but it would be a much more peaceful place to live if I were the queen of the world.

 What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

I love reading your comments.