Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we are celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki.
Soooooo many things to celebrate this week.
1. The Fall into Fantasy Giveaway has started and I'm super duper excited.
2. I'm reading Betrayal's Shadow by KH LeMoyne. S*^t, this woman can write.
3. Celebrated a Muslim holiday on Tuesday. My poor students must think I don't like spending time with them because I raised my hands up in victory when they told me there was a holiday coming up.
4. I showed my friend how to load books onto her Kindle. Nothing like sharing the gift of knowledge to make people spend more of their hard earned cash. But how could I not. Books!
5. I bought apples instead of chocolate yesterday. For those of you who know me, that's a huge deal.
6. Wrote a 2000 word short story that is unlike anything I've ever written before. Now for the editing.
7. Loving life.