Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we are celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki.
This week rocked the world. Let me tell you what happened.
1. I got my driver's license renewed without having to jump over a desk to choke someone. That is always good times.
2. I stayed out of jail by avoiding that choking business.
3. I bought and ate the most wonderful cupcakes. The icing was twice the size of the cupcake. I was virtually dancing when I purchased them from the bakery, the sales lady laughed at me.
4. I met up with a good friend and we had lunch (hamburgers, so yummy) after roaming all over the UCC campus trying to get her paperwork set.
5. Did I mention that I didn't go to jail because I avoided performing a violent act against stupidity (different from the non-choking episode)?
It was a good week. What are you celebrating this week?
If you have a minute check out what the other people on the blog hop have been up to.