Tuesday 30 October 2012

Book Review:Twin Flames by Debbie Christiana

      If you don’t believe in soul mates, you will after reading Twin Flames by Debbie Christiana. This paranormal romance novel is about a couple who has known each other for over a hundred lifetimes and the adventures they go through in order to be together in this lifetime. I fell in love with the connection between the spunky smart ass Natalia and the cool, level headed Marc who were immediately drawn to each other when they first met.

Twin Flames reinforced my belief in soul mates, especially with the fantastic soul mate quotes at the beginning of each chapter, and introduced me to the term 'twin flames' which I found to be a fascinating concept.
The past life regressions that Natalia and Marc experienced were like mini stories within a well structured bigger story. The fact that they could remember all of their previous lives when the session ended actually made me want to undergo regression to find out about my own past lives. That’s how I know a book is really good, I’m compelled to do the things that the characters do (this is probably why I don’t read crime fiction).
The portrayal of the love and passion between Natalia and Marc was heart stirring. The characters had a love that transcended time and this made their love in this current time even stronger and yet concurrently fragile. The supporting characters were entertaining and the links between them were were surprising. The involvement of a ghost was interesting, I never thought I’d like the presence of a ghost so much. The book had me laughing out loud, frustrated at points and hungry for Italian food (and a hot Italian man, wink wink). 
Debbie Christiana has woven a spectacular tale of love and time that I am pleased to recommend to everyone I know because it was just that good. I just wish I could have seen that compelling birthmark, I don’t think my imagination did it justice.
I have included a blurb of the book below (I am horrible with recapping a story, and the author has already done such a great job of doing it).

She’d never met him before…or had she?

The last thing forty-year old Natalia Santagario expected was to be sitting on a Manhattan barstool ogling a man she’s never met, but swears she knows.

He didn’t know her at all…or did he?

The mysterious dark-haired woman at the end of the bar stops twenty-eight year old Marc Tremonti in his tracks. His head assures him she’s a stranger, but his heart tells him otherwise.

Together they embark on an adventure that will change their lives forever.

Their attraction instant and enigmatic, they undergo past life regression and discover that, not only have they spent hundreds of lives together as lovers, Natalia holds the secret to Marc’s puzzling birthmark. But what should have been a joyful reunion is complicated by a kind, albeit confused, almost ex-wife, an unfortunate accident in a taxicab, and a bout of temporary amnesia that threatens to ruin everything. On top of all that, they must contend with a mischievous ghost from their past. What else could possibly go wrong?

Twin flames can be purchased at  http://www.blackopalbooks.com/ and Amazon.com
 Happy reading everyone.http://www.debbiechristiana.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.