Friday 1 March 2019

Focus of his attention #LAPLoveNotes #Romance @Nana Prah



Welcome to Love Notes.

This is a weekly meme where writers share six lines from their work-in-progress or published story.

This week I'm sharing from Golden Valentine my novella in Be My Valentine (Love Africa Press Collection). Please forgive me for adding an extra line. I couldn’t resist.


She stopped in front of a shop where the sign read Precious Gold Designs and held back a sob of relief. The back of her neck started to tingle and her shoulders tightened. When she turned, to encounter a heated gaze, the flush of her skin had nothing to do with the now brightly shining sun.
Yiko Ayoma, the man her father had raised as his own son, stood staring at the form-fitting Batiq print dress plastered to her body.
Heart racing, she glanced down to see just how much she’d exposed during her nasty little walk. She rushed to raise an arm over the nipples straining to bypass the confines of the cloth. Now the focus of his attention.

Find out more about Be My Valentine.

You can participate by signing up in the linky HERE. Remember to add #LAPLoveNotes to your post's title. You can also check out the participating writers by visiting their posts.




2 comments:

  1. What a fun meme! Intrigued by that snippet. Such an awkward moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first post for the meme. Its been a long time since I joined one. Yes, awkward is the word for this scene.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.