Thursday 8 November 2018

Letter to my Favorite Authors


Dear Favorite Authors (You may not know who you are, but I sure do),

I’m sorry I haven’t been reading your books as much as I’d like to. Don’t worry, I’ve purchased them and they are sitting safely on my Kindle waiting patiently for me. In the meantime if you would stop writing more, I wouldn’t feel so guilty about not having read the ones you’ve already written.
via GIPHY

Ha ha ha. Just kidding. Keep writing those bad boys because ‘one clicking’ them on Amazon gets me all giddy and lightheaded. Makes my whole day. As you can tell I’m a simple woman. Give me a book (your book) and I’m happy. So keep on writing. I’ll get to it some day. I’m sure they’ll have to pry my e-reader from my cold dead hands, but hey, that’s life.

Thank you for writing such fantastic books for me. Fine, for the world.

Love,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.