Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bringing original back


I’ve been around, but my personal voice has been quiet for a while. I’ve written no original posts over the past few months. I have been reading and reviewing like crazy, though and that’s always a good thing.

Where have I been? Nowhere, really. I let laziness get the better of me when it came to blogging. I kind of feel like I took a commercial break, but I didn’t acknowledge it or let you guys know. Instead I put up some really cool adverts.

I’m back. One original post per week. What will they be about? Who knows, but I’m hoping you’ll get a little chuckle out of them.

Happy reading everyone!

By the way the girl in the picture is my niece. A plane was passing by. If we lived in the UK it would seem like she was flipping the people in the plane off.  She was just saying hi.



9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've been gone from the blogosphere for a while, too, but without the cool adverts to keep people entertained, LOL. Looking forward to your original posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather. I missed you when you were gone. I'm glad to see you're back, too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nana, I've also been gone for months, both literally and metaphorically. Need to get back to blogging. Only time has not been a friend of mine, lately. Can't wait to read your weekly blogs! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great time wherever you went. Always good to hear from you.

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh! I've had the same issue :-/
    I love your original voice so I can't wait to read more of it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, S.K. I'm smiling really hard right now.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back my dear. Hope you had a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celestine. I'm laughing at your rest joke.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes a break is needed :) Glad you got your ooompf back and are raring to go :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.