Friday, 6 June 2014

Celebrating and Winner Announcement #CTST

Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we're celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested.

1. This was a cool week. I spent the weekend on a mini vacation on the mountains of Akropong. Here's a pic of the view with my Kindle. So restful. Had a drink with an old friend who lives in the area.


2. I got to talk to a new friend on the phone and had a fabulous conversation.

3. Safe return journeys from everywhere I travelled.

4. I'm cutting back on the amount of sweets I eat because I can't fit into last years clothes (nothing to celebrate), but I did splurge on an a three scoop ice cream- chocolate chip, cookies and cream and tirimisu. So good.


Now to announce the winner of my Midwife to Destiny Blog Tour giveaway with Love Bites and Silk. She gets a $25 Amazon gift card certificate.


Dianne CG 

Congratulations Dianne CG. I'll be in contact.

12 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful view! It looks like the perfect place to do some reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a beautiful country, Nana. Thankful for safe journeys. I must shed my winter weight before winter...again. That ice cream cone sounds yummy. And new friends are a plus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is right around the corner, Cathy. Time to get on it.

      Delete
  3. The Akuapem range is heavenly, Nana. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to stay in the President's lodge, but I didn't want to embarrass myself by even going near the gate.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good week, ending with some relaxation and a fabulous dessert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You summed it up beautifully, Rhonda.

      Delete
  5. So glad your time away went wall. That view you posted is sufficient to justify celebration for more than a week! Welcome back in safety - and may your clothes un-shrink and fit you properly.
    Diana Wilder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for un-shrink wish. I accept it.

      Delete
  6. Lovely view! Glad you got to spend some time with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the best part of the whole weekend.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.