Happy New Year everyone!
This was a fantastic week.
- I got a lot of work done and maintained my confidence throughout.
- Finished my first round edits for my second novel with Black Opal Books. I call it my jailbird book, but more on that later.
- I saw The Hobbit and wrote a post on it that didn't get the readership it deserves (in my humble opinion), so I'm linking you to it here.
- Optimism abounds about the great things which will happen this year.
- Not so happy about the weight gain, but I'm back on my exercise regime which should take care of that, just as long as I cut back on the chocolate (sigh)