Sunday 30 December 2012

Love trumps fear- The last entry for 2012


      In 2012 I took a risk and started a blog and I am so glad I did. Black Opal Books decided to publish my book, Love Through Time which will be out in 2013, which is awesome. This may sound like something minor, but this semester I finished teaching Medical Nursing in one semester- which is an incredible feat and I’m still patting myself on the back. And a whole lot more cool stuff happened in the great year of 2012.
        For 2013 I want to encourage everyone to do what they really desire in life. Take a risk. Believe in yourself and you will succeed. Love should supersede fear in 2013. Remember that you are a magnificent human being and the sky is the limit for anything you want to achieve. Think it, speak it and then do it.
     Thanks to everyone who read my blog during this past year. Double thanks to everyone who left a comment. I look forward to interacting with a whole lot more people in 2013.
     Next year will rock – guaranteed!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nana! Congratulations on all your accomplishments in 2012 and much success in 2013. I can't wait to read your book. Thirteen is my lucky number (my favorite number, too) so I'm expecting good things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG COngratulations, Nana. I am so happy for you, though I have known you only for a little while I am always leated to see more Ghanaian women being published. Kudos to you on all your achievements. Hope 2013 will be more break-thorughs for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.