Thursday 14 June 2012

Gardening


The concept of a garden is extremely appealing to me. The growth of the colorful flowers merging to form a sight of beauty is fantastic. I appreciate the time, love, dedication and patience it takes to create such a gorgeous display and if vegetables are involved it’s even better.
                My problem lies with all of the dirt, worms, bugs and hard work that comes along with gardening (I’m scrunching up my face at the thought of it). This is why I don’t garden. I would love to have a creation of beauty growing in my backyard one day, but I’m realistic enough to know that it won’t be my hands digging up the soil, oh no. I’ll be proudly paying someone to keep my garden gorgeous. I know who I am. Hat's off to all gardeners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.