Thursday 15 February 2018

Path to Passion pre-order

Hi everyone,

  It feels like forever since I last posted. I've been busy with completing my masters in Women's and Children's Health. If you can't tell I'm very proud of myself, but I'm happy that now I can read and write fiction to my heart's content  because I am free from writing my dissertation. Whew.

  I'm excited to announce that my book Path to Passion is available for pre-order. The cover is beautiful and the story is amazing (Yes I do say so myself).




The man who broke her heart . . .
Is the man she now needs more than ever!
Heir to his family’s global empire, branding genius Miguel Astacio turns everything into marketing gold. Only his best friend’s sister seems immune to his magic touch. Until Tanya Carrington comes to him to save her floundering nightclub. Miguel is ready to rectify past mistakes. But will his supreme sacrifice win the heart of the woman he loves? 

Buy Links
Amazon:

Barnes and Noble:

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome! Your new book sounds great, and I love how vibrant the cover for it is. And wow, you weren't kidding about being busy; a master's degree is so impressive. Many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear sis. You really really make us proud in Ghana. And that is a beautiful cover for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celestine. You are always so supportive. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Love the cover! I don't get your blog notifications anymore...saw it on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. That's weird, but at least you saw it.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.