Monday 21 March 2016

Review: Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

The Blurb
Being a mechanic is hard work. Mercy Thompson, for instance, just spent the last couple of months trying to evade the murderous queen of the local vampire seethe. And now the leader of the werewolf pack, who's maybe-more-than-just-a-friend, has asked for her help. A book of fae secrets has come to light and they're all about to find out how implacable - and dangerous - the fae can be.

OK, so maybe her troubles have nothing to do with the job. But she sure could use a holiday... 




My Review
Just when I think Ms. Briggs can’t surprise me, she does it. This was an amazing story, full of twists, turns, and suspense. Will Mercy get out of this one without major damage? Will Adam save the day or will Mercy do it herself? Will Adam kick ass or have his handed to him? And the questions kept rolling in with answers I hadn't expected.

If I didn’t think Mercy and Adam belonged together before, this book would have cinched it for me. These two are the best couple ever and I love that they love each other so much and are so in sync, even though they drive each other nuts on occasion. I give a huge sigh to the wonderful romance they share.
I purchased this book from Amazon.


I give this book five out five book shaped chocolate bars.

2 comments:

  1. They're an amazing couple :D I just finished listening to two of the books on audio and it was really fantastic. They get better and better as a couple too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.