Friday 8 January 2016

Review: Frosty Relations by Tara Quan #ParanormalRomance


The Blurb
Attorney Jack Frost never understood why holidays did weird things to people. His secretary went on vacation, his best friend ditched their annual Aspen trip, and the law firm’s stubborn human resources assistant refuses his clerical support request. What’s a warlock to do on Christmas Eve but go on a 1-Night Stand? But when an oddly familiar empath shows up as his date, this ice mage has a hard time denying the magic of the winter solstice.

Faced with an anemic employment market and financial woes, college graduate and former witch Mina Mao lands an HR assistant job at Frost and Sons. Having spent her day saving Christmas from Frost Junior’s Grinch-like behavior, she accepts the gift of Madame Eve’s service and heads over to the Castillo Capital. When her date turns out to be her childhood crush and workpla


My Review
If I had known there was a book one to this story (I bought it because I was so enthralled with the cover and the blurb) I would’ve read it first. As it turns out I’ll be reading it anyway.
Jack Frost was not the most likeable character for me, at least in the beginning, but then I warmed up to him as his personality (still a bit of an ass) shone through. He was one funny man, though.

Mina on the other hand was the sweetest woman a person could know. Her cool leveled control when she had to deal with both Jack and the drama life threw her way was inspiring.

Together they complimented each other. Always a good thing in a couple.

I found it to be a fulfilling story. Most likely because they had history.


I purchased this book from All Romance ebooks. It can also be bought at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.