Monday 7 December 2015

Color of Love Blog Hop (my blog) winner announcement



The Color of Love Blog Hop was a blast. I had a good time jumping around meeting new-to-me authors and bloggers. And getting in touch with those I already knew.

I'm not ashamed to say that I spent quite a bit of money on books during this blog. What's life for if not to read? Right?

A huge thanks to Kiru Taye, Empi Baryeh, and Love Bites and Silk for such a such a successful event. 

The biggest thanks goes to everyone who participated in the event, be it author, blogger, or hopper.


I promised one comenter a $5 ARe gift card. A huge congratulations to.

 Trix

Yay!

And now I'm already looking forward to next years Color of Love Blog Hop. I hope to see you all then.

6 comments:

I love reading your comments.