Wednesday 3 September 2014

Insecure Writer's Support Group ( #IWSG ) - September

A huge thanks to Alex J. Cavanaugh for starting IWSG. If you’d like to be supported as a writer then this group is for you. Click on Alex’s name to join and read other posts on the blog hop.

I have a book release on September 13th. Love Undercover. I'm excited, but I have been busy moving, starting a new job, and fighting with my internet connection to do much about it. No stress. I'll be a promoting machine once I settle down the other things in my life. 

This is a blog hop. Click here to see what others are insecure about this month.


4 comments:

  1. Phew! You have so much on your plate right now! Can't wait for September 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new book release. I am in quite a bit of transition too, and grateful for IWSG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming release! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.