How do we celebrate this glorious day?
1. If you happen to see Nana today, make sure you have some chocolate to give her.
2. Buy one or both of her books. It just so happens that SNP Day falls at a time when Midwife to Destiny is on sale for $0.99 on Amazon. What if you don’t:
- like romance? No problem. Gift the story to someone else. SNP day can also make you look like a generous person. Heck, you can do this even if you buy the book for yourself.
- have a Kindle? Not an issue. You can download the app and read my book on your computer or phone.
- believe in Support Nana Prah day? (Gasp) Take a moment to suspend your disbelieve and get a copy anyway.
3. Share through social media that Midwife to Destiny is on sale for $0.99. I’ll make it easier for you. All you have to do is copy and paste this into FB, Twitter, or (and) Google Plus. Easy.
*BOOK SALE* for $0.99. Midwife to Destiny by @NanaPrah. #Multicultural #romance set in #Ghana #Africa http://goo.gl/vRLJxm
Happy Support Nana Prah Day every one. Remember to share and buy or buy and share. Thanks in advance.
Note: You are to go to work if you are scheduled. Support Nana Prah Day is not an excuse for absenteeism, only a day to show me some love.
Ghanaian nurse Aurora ‘Ora’ Aikins never expected to find the love of her life while on vacation in South Africa. Engaged to another and believing that love has no place in her life, she returns to Ghana, and puts duty and honor first.
Three years later, Dr. Jason Lartey still can’t get Ora out of his mind or his heart. After learning she never married, he takes a risk and moves to Ghana hoping to rekindle what they started. His sudden appearance in Ora’s Emergency Department sends sparks flying all over again.
They’re in the same country, working in the same hospital, and together but distance creeps between them. Can they make their destined love one for the ages?