- I am so proud of myself. Last week I went through the whole Celebrate The Small Things blog list and commented on everyone's blog who was celebrating.
- My Love Through Time book promoter, Goddess Fish Promotions came over for an interview. I was shocked when they said they would do it and got back to me with the question responses within a few days. I shouldn't have been surprised, though, because they're awesome like that.
- I went to the gym on Saturday and used the treadmill, punching bag, and some mighty fine weights. "I'm going to pump," clap, "you up." Then point.
- My cousin came to visit me at work. We had a nice chat. A friend called me out of the blue and we also had a nice chat.
- Making decision is hard for me, so when I can make one and stick with it, a celebration is warranted.
- If anyone wants to send over some half priced Valentines chocolates, I'm always ready to receive.
Friday, 21 February 2014
Celebration of decision making
Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we're celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested.