Friday 7 February 2014

Celebrating the move

Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we're celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested.


I missed my celebration last week because I was moving. This week I'm celebrating a successful transition. A whole lot of bleeping hard work I tell you, but there's no need to complain. I'm done. For now.

Mostly healthy eating is on my list of celebrations for the week, too.

What are you celebrating?

6 comments:

  1. Moving is so hard--hope you're all settled in and enjoying the new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we could teleport, things would be so much easier.

      Delete
  2. Oooh well done on the move, it is SUCH hard work. I agree teleporting would make life a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When will technology fully catch up with our needs?

      Delete
  3. Packing and unpacking can be such a chore. Glad to hear you got that out of the way. And yay for healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caffe. I enjoyed the healthy eating more than I did the moving.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.