Thursday 3 October 2013

Book Review: Plus One by Brighton Walsh


The Blurb

Olivia hates the singles scene, so when her best guy friend, Ian, offers to be her plus one to a series of weddings she has to attend, she agrees. Although she doesn't want to complicate their lifelong friendship, she can't pass up the chance to have a steady date without the dating drama. What she doesn't expect is to now find Ian so incredibly sexy.

When Ian sees his old friend Olivia dolled up for wedding #1, the boyhood crush he once nurtured transforms into smoldering attraction. It doesn't take long for their no-strings arrangement to turn physical. But as Olivia's desire to stay "just friends" becomes clear, Ian's feelings are deepening. In the time they have together, how will Ian convince Olivia that one plus one can make for a lifelong pair?

My Review
When I saw the book cover and read the blurb for Plus One I bought the book immediately. Look at them, they look so wonderful together. Having fun and loving life. And that’s what happens in the book. When Olivia needs dates for the upcoming scheduled weddings, best friend Ian helps her out by being her plus one.

The catch is that Ian has loved Olivia since forever. I love a romance when the characters are friends and then fall in love. Ian seems like the perfect man until he does something stupid which brought him tumbling down into humanville.

It all turned out well, giving me that wonderful ahh romance ending.

I give Plus One by Brighton Walsh four out of five chocolate bars (In the shape of wedding cakes. Wouldn’t I like to see that).

I purchased my copy from Amazon.com


Happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.