Friday 15 March 2013

Another Great Blog: Image Nations



I found Image Nations written by Nana Fredua-Agyeman  when my friend received a bad book review from him. I thought her book was excellent and I wasn’t going to have someone negating her work! So I went to the blog read every word of the review and left my response. It was the first time I’d ever left a comment on a blog. I could say that his blog broke my comment virginity (he he he- romance writer humor).  While I was there I read some of his other reviews. I signed up for his blog right then and there, then I  followed him on Twitter.
   I’m a horrible friend I know (at least I left my comment first) , but when I see something great I must go for it. If I could write a book review like him I’d be the happiest writing girl in the world. He is thorough without giving away too much of the book and his writing style impresses me time and time again. He reads books I would never think of reading and he understands the work.
   I may not always agree with his reviews (eh hem my friend's book review) but I enjoy the way he writes them.
  Check out ImageNations. You may find a book or two that you’ll put on your TBR pile.

2 comments:

  1. Nana, infact Nana is an awesome reviewer. What impresses me is his deeply analytical and insightful way he approaches his reviews. he is so thorough and I am always bowled over by his voracious reading appetite. Simply put he is great and I'm happy to follow him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well said Celestine. I agree with you completely. He is a fantastic reviewer.

      Delete

I love reading your comments.