Tuesday 13 November 2012

I’m thinking Jesus was a hottie


Yeah I said it. I’m not the first either. I first got the idea from my aunt who is a thinker amongst thinkers (Aunt Waynet actually said he must have been attractive, the hottie part came from me), and the thought stayed with me. The more I thought about it the more it made sense.

   Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but let’s be honest, we all truly know when someone is handsome, especially if they are a really good person and has charisma.  Let’s be brutally honest now, do ugly people tend to have throngs of people following them?  I’ll let you answer that.
    It is my opinion that Jesus, with his unquestioning faith, honesty, charisma, healing power, and love for everyone was a very handsome man, even the multitudes of paintings and statues say so, but I don’t think they really do him any justice. He probably could have been a super duper model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.