Friday 19 October 2012

Chocolate (enough said!)


The title needs no more to introduce it. What can I say about chocolate? Nothing really, it speaks for itself. I think it is one of the most delicious delicacies in the world (notice I didn’t say healthy). I love chocolate. Those who love chocolate know that I’m not writing these words lightly. Chocolate candy, cake, cookies,  hot chocolate, all of it. I love chocolate like a mother loves her child. I'm serious.


   I once read a book by Dorothy Koomson, ‘The Chocolate Run’(this book was when I first fell in love with her as a writer) where the heroine is shopping and she moves from chocolate to chocolate sniffing it, savoring it and just loving it. The heroin adored chocolate and I could totally relate to how she felt about the decadent treat. Just thinking about chocolate makes me giddy.
 I am of the belief that the existence of chocolate is God telling us that He really and truly loves us. That’s my belief and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.