Friday 10 August 2012

I’d be an elephant


If I were to be any animal on this planet I’d choose to be an elephant. Elephant’s have no natural enemies (except for human beings). Not even a lion is brave enough to go up against an elephant, imagine the stomp down it would receive! I did learn that an ant in the trunk of an elephant can cause the elephant to die trying to get rid of it.
They are beautiful gentle creatures who are social and take care of their children lovingly. They have long memories; an elephant will always remember a person who tried to harm them. But the best thing about elephants is that they are fat and it’s a good thing! I would love to eat, swim and hang with my peeps all day. That would be the life. I’d just have to watch out for those pesky ants, something I do as a human anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.