Thursday 12 July 2012

Sometimes life makes for excellent music videos


I don’t know if it’s just me, but sometimes, just every once in a while mind you, I pretend as if I’m in a music video. A song comes on and I’m singing the heck out of it leaning leisurely against the door frame looking all dramatic as if the cameras are rolling, thinking to myself that Rhianna should have done her video like I did. Or I’m sitting in a taxi pensively looking out the window listening to the most morose song, once again thinking that I would have looked rockin’ as a video for that song. Don’t get me started on when I’m dancing, making up my own uncoordinated dance moves thinking that J-Lo could have really utilized me.
   But in the end I know that if I sat down and recorded myself doing those things, the best place for it to show would be on “America’s Funniest Home Videos.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.