Tuesday 12 June 2012

Change of heart


I have decided, after two whole blog entries, that thinking about new entries regarding romance books is hard. I do not need to tax my brain that hard for something which should be fun. Instead I’ll write about the fascinating random thoughts that run through my head. I will obviously promote my novels when they are published and I would love to interview some authors (preferably romance novelists) every once in a while.
My blogs will be short, light and not very educational. This I promise for those who don’t have a lot of time, are bogged down by life and those who don’t really want to learn a darn thing while reading a blog. I can’t make a promise to make you laugh, but I can promise not to make you cry, unless you laugh until you cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.