Tuesday 12 June 2018

Prah, Constantine and Baryeh Review: Her Perfect Catch by K.L. Brady



Hi everyone. I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying life. The books keep coming, which is always a good thing. This month we’ve chosen a sweet romance to entertain ourselves with. Remember to check out Constantine and Baryeh’s blogs to see what they thought about this lovely story.



The Blurb
Melanie is a struggling, nerdy sports writer with the power to change Jet's image.

Jet is a bad-boy NFL star receiver with the power to change Melanie's career.

Dylan, Melanie's sexy best friend, has the power to throw a monkey wrench in everybody's plans.

When the three connect in a chance meeting at the Super Bowl, none of their lives will ever be the same.

My Review
For the first time in a long time, I had to skip to the end of the book to see how it ended. Once I knew the outcome of the triad I could relax and enjoy the book, which I totally did. I don’t give spoilers so you’ll have to read it yourself to find out. You won’t be disappointed, that’s for sure.

This sweet romance entertained me with Melanie’s incredible sense of humor. She scared me at some points with her antics and had me wanting to jump in the book to advise (or yell at) her. To be honest both Jet and Dylan were great guys, but I was happy that she ended up with one she did.

That cover is so incredibly adorable. 

My single complaint is that I wish the chapters hadn’t been labeled. Chapter numbers alone would’ve done just fine. 

I give this book four out of five football shaped chocolate bars.

I purchased my copy from AmazonUK

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book! Fascinating how you felt compelled to jump to the end. And it's nice knowing that both Jet and Dylan have their good points--very refreshing for a love triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you enjoyed this a little more than I did. I think it should have been told in three POVs. I found myself missing the omitted POV.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.