Saturday 17 February 2018

Book Review: Undeniable (Latin Men Book 7) by Delaney Diamond



The Blurb
They can’t stand each other…or can they?

For years, hard work and perseverance have been the tenets by which Santiago Vila lived his life. As such, he’s achieved everything he’s gone after. Except Abena Dubango. She’s the total package of brains, beauty, and a sense of humor. Even though she wears another man’s ring, he’s never forgotten the moments they spent together. And he’ll make sure she doesn’t, either.

Abena has plans. Get married, have children, and live happily ever after. She even has a fiancĂ© to achieve her goals. But two things stand in her way: Santiago Vila, and her undeniable attraction to him. 

My review
I have wanted to read Abena and Santiago’s story since I was introduced to them in More Than a Mistress (Latin Men Book 6). I was so happy when this book came out that I rushed to read it and it didn’t disappoint. Filled with the couple’s personal history, friendship, passion, and a true romance. My main issue with the book was Abena’s stubbornness when it came to Santiago. Of course it had a basis, and to an extent I totally understood why she resisted him for so long, but there were a few times when I wanted to yell at her so she’d finally wake up and accept the deliciousness that was Santiago. Other than that the book was amazing.

I give this story five out of five lobster shaped chocolate bars.

I purchased this book from AmazonUK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.