Tuesday 25 July 2017

Destiny Mine is on Audio

I'm so excited. Destiny Mine - book #2 in the Destiny African Series is on audio. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to listen to my characters come to life. I laughed quite a bit because both Esi and Adam are hilarious. At least in my opinion. You can come to your own conclusion. My face heated up when I listened to the scene where they made love. Yes I wrote that.

I tortured Mark Rossman with the pronunciations of the places Adam and Esi traveled to in the Volta Region. He did an amazing job with both the words and the story. If you're a Ghanaian and any of the words don't sound quite right to your ears, the blame is on me.


Take a quick listen (Not to the sex scene- you'll have to buy your own book to hear that).




Here is where you can get your copy. 



Blurb
Extraordinary midwife, Esi Darfour, is looking to get married.  She’s a master matchmaker but has no luck when it comes to her love life and has yet to find a man worthy of her. Until she has to deal with gorgeous Dr. Adam Quarshie outside of work.


Adam is a player who refuses to get married—ever. His interest lies more in getting her into bed than in having any kind of committed relationship. Esi’s matchmaker instincts warn her to run in the other direction as quickly as possible, but her heart insists she stay…get closer…and see if what they feel for each other can change his mind.


Buy Links

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Mark Rossman has a great voice.... Do they ever have a man and woman do an audio book or just one or other? I don't know much about it. Sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. I guess if you are willing to hire a male and female duo to record and produce, it can be done.

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! Congrats on the audio and how funny on harassing him over the pronunciations. A very good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked an excellent choice for your audio Nana.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.