Tuesday 8 November 2016

Prah, Constantine, and Baryeh Review: His Halloween Kisses by Kathy Bosman #ContemporaryRomance


 I hope you had a great October and that Halloween was full of treats rather than tricks. We decided on a Halloween themed romance which worked out nicely.

Remember to stop by Constantine and Baryeh’s blogs to see what they thought about the book.

 The Blurb
Ali’s never been so scared. She’s housesitting for a colleague on Halloween night, but the lights have gone out, and terrible noises and crashes send her imagination into overdrive. When her brother’s friend comes to her rescue, he kisses her in the dark three times. Once back in the light, Ali is embarrassed at allowing him to kiss her. Byron tries to ignore his strong attraction for Ali, especially seeing he’s not ready for a relationship. When Ali finds out why, she runs away, but life has other plans. What can bring them together? Fate, faith, or the memory of his Halloween kisses?

My Review
I knew this was a sweet book going in, but boy was I surprised (in a good way) to find so much passion at such an early stage. Ali and Byron’s attraction was instantaneous. Hyped up with the fear of the situation, it just exploded.

I have never enjoyed a holiday romance so much. I was excited when the book took us on a trip to South Africa. This was a fast paced story which kept me entertained for the whole short read.

I give this book five out of five pumpkin shaped chocolate bars.


I purchased my copy from Amazon.

9 comments:

  1. It's so interesting to see your three different opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Halloween's my favorite holiday, so I can't help but love the sound of this. It seems like such a sweet romance, for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing my book! What a treat to find this in my inbox today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the trip to SA, but I think you felt the connection between Byron and Ali more than I did. Still, it was a sweet romance and a quick read

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.