I'm curious. Not only because I want to sell more books, but because I just want to know. Where do you find the books you buy?
- Blog sites
- Friend recommendations
- NYT best seller list
- If you are a review blogger do you only read what is requested of you?
- Do you scroll through the top 100 lists of Amazon or other book sellers
- From promotion companies?
- Fussy Librarian
- Amazon's recommendations (although they like to recommend my book to me a lot)
- Books from your publisher
- Google plus
For me if I see a book that I like on a blog site, I'll buy it, especially if the review was good. I also belong to a couple of promotion groups and occasionally I'll review for a blog tour.
Constantine, my fabulous co-book review is great at finding books for us to read for our monthly posts.
What about you?