Monday 29 December 2014

Book Review: Flirting with Dr. Off-Limits by Robin Gianna #MedicalRomance

The Blurb
Flirting with the forbidden...

For intern Dr. Katy Pappas, seeing delectable surgeon Alec Armstrong again is sweet torture! He might have rejected her after their sinfully delicious kiss years before, but he still sets her pulse racing!

Alec is captivated by gorgeous, grown-up Katy. But as his best friend's sister, a colleague and his student, Katy is definitely off-limits! He's made the mistake of mixing business with pleasure before, and he won't risk Katy's career. Yet can he resist the oh-so-wrong when it feels oh-so-right...?

My review
I enjoy a romance where the hero and heroine have known each other as friends and then get together. That’s not exactly what happened in this book, though. This story took a more dramatic turn when it came to bringing them together.

Medical romance is one of my favorites. The accurate medical situations in the story excited me almost as much as the romance.

I was expecting a lot from Harlequin when I picked up this book and they did not disappoint.

I give this novel five out five stethoscope shaped chocolate bars.


Purchased from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.