Sunday 29 June 2014

Review: Find Me by Ella Jade

I was introduced to this book by Love Bites and Silk when I featured it as a spotlight on it.


The Blurb

A love that transcends time…

As her 25th birthday approaches, Riley Sparrow begins to dream of a handsome, intriguing stranger. Each night the dreams get more intense and the stranger starts leaving her clues to his whereabouts. The dreams always end in a whisper...
Find Me.

Riley has denied her birthright her entire life. She descends from a strong line of witches and warlocks, but she's refused her powers up until now. With the help of her estranged grandfather she learns that her mystery man is from the past and his life is in danger. Will her grandfather help her travel back to 1963 to save the man she believes she's meant to be with? A man she knows nothing about but feels a strong connection to.

If she finds him, can she save him from the evil that haunts them both? By securing his past, she knows there can never be a future for them in her time.


My Review
I really enjoyed this romance, even though my head is still spinning from the time travel aspect.

The sense of connection between Riley and Dean can’t be denied, making the story that much more intense. Magic, dreams, destiny, and passion all combine to form a fabulous novel.

Ms. Jade did a wonderful job of portraying a magical experience, almost making me believe that magic is real. I wonder how many headaches she experienced as she attempted to figure out the whole time travel aspect of the story. I almost skipped to the end of the book just to find out how it would end, but I restrained my curiosity because the story was so good and I didn’t want to miss a word.

I give this book five out of five chocolate bars.


I purchased Find Me from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.