Friday 9 November 2012

The magnificence of me (and you)


I recently read a book that told me that I am magnificent. The book didn’t know me, but I agreed with immediately. I am a wonderfully made magnificent person.  Being magnificent doesn’t mean I am perfect, I’ll be the first to admit that I am far from perfect. But I’ll be the first to also admit that I am fantastic.  There are some people who would be inclined to disagree with me and to them I say nothing, because I know the truth and do not have to justify it.
     So to everyone reading this post, let me remind you that you, just like me, are a magnificent human being. This is something I know for a fact. You are magnificent and don’t ever let anyone tell you differently, but most of all, don’t ever let yourself believe any differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.