Friday 4 July 2014

Celebrating the Small Things - Happy 4th of July!


Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author has started a meme where every Friday we post what we're celebrating for the week. Thanks Vikki. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested.

To all my US peeps, Happy 4th of July. Be safe and enjoy the independence gained from the British (on that front Ghana and the US are one - except we didn't have to fight for ours).

I'm not a cat girl (allergy, plus they can be mean) but I know some of you are, here's a 4th of July cat lovers link from Herding Cats and Burning Soup that I enjoyed. 

My major celebration is that I started a cold on day 1, it peaked on day 2, and now it's receding. It's awesome to feel good.

9 comments:

  1. Aws thanks for the shout out Nana! Hope yall have a great day. I love the 4th of July. It's my favorite thing about the summer and my second favorite holiday. We'll be lounging and doing some baking here then snuggling down during some fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you're going to have an awesome day. Enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes, and yay for escaping the brunt of that cold! Summer colds are awful, much meaner than cats. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I don't know about that Lexa, cats have meanness down to an art.

      Delete
  3. It stinks to have a cold, but Yay! to it being short lived! That's a blessing!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it was a quick cold - the ones that linger are just awful. And hope you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't celebrate it in Ghana, but I enjoyed watching everyone else celebrate it (on FB)

      Delete

I love reading your comments.